Arkham Asylum Patient
Admittance Interview Form
Patient Number: 00875
Patient Legal Name: Jane Doe
Patient Alias: Trixie
Threat Assignment: High
Treatment Ranking: 5 - Hostile
Health notes and problems:
-Patient is in excellent physical health and engages in exercise regularly.
-Patient’s x-rays reveal signs of abuse (sexual, mental and physical) caused by unknown sources, although it may have come from patient #42540 (Jack Napier) or even the vigilante known as the Batman.
-Patient’s blood tests show an unsettling DNA similarity to one of our other patients, Patient #96233 (Victor Zsasz). The blood samples have been sent to an independent lab for a second analysis and confirmation of the findings.
Age: Unknown (Tests reveal she’s somewhere between 12-14)
- Pathological liar (do NOT trust anything said by patient unless it’s a proven fact)
- Bipolar (seems to be stuck in a state of absolute mania)
- Severe ADHD
- Psychotic disorder
- Trichotillomania (prefers to wear a blue wig to hide her real hair)
- Tricks/manipulates other patients and staff into committing crimes and getting themselves into trouble (Note: keep away from patients #42540 (Jake Napier) and #99312 (Harleen Quinzel) )
- Patient has a number of safety cautions on her dossier, resulting from having offended and antagonized several high-profile patients, requiring this patient to be housed alone and kept in solitary confinement for her own safety.
- Patient is currently under lockdown protocol following an incident where she killed an Arkham kitchen worker by deep-frying their face, and proceeded to eat it. (Note: This could be an effect from her bipolar medicine)
- Patient’s strange laughter, singing and taunting have been the cause of several patients filing formal grievance, citing that this patient’s sounds keep them awake
SECURITY NOTICE: DAILY CELL AND STRIP SEARCHES NEEDED
Intake Interviewer: Ray Westerman
Assigned Patient Coordinator: Dr. B. Meredith
HOUSING RECOMMENDATION: Solitary Confinement