VIVACIOUS CAPTIVATING PERSUASIVE CHARMING
of house Kyljoy
A born prankster, the young elf prince does anything to have a bit of fun, and doesn't care who he hurts. Like everyone he has a dark side, but he doesn't even try to hide his. If he has information on you he will use it. He is nicknamed the 'Wicked Prince'- and for good reason. Manipulation is his forté, his passion and main hobby. But one mustn't forget that just the same as manipulating Virian also relishes in the art of theatre and the attention it gives him. Like all high born nobles he plays many instruments brilliantly, but no one has been able to match his skills in dancing, singing, composing, and writing. He also harbours a stealthy talent for magic, but then again it couldn't come as any surprise that an elf has a talent for such things. It just comes naturally for them. With a look that books take pages to tell of, the Prince has the sort of charm where you don’t quite understand whether or not you detest and desire him. And, not unlike when you do read a book where it takes pages to explain just one person, you either love or hate him.
- As a prince of the blood Virian wears the very best money can buy, and he expects nothing less. Satin weaved by the frost elves of the mountains of Nimtum; linen from the untouched plants far in the field of sorrows; leather made of royal bread fae cattle, etc.
- His hair is a natural curly mess which he often tries to control by slicking back, unsuccessfully.
- His eyes are a swirling shade of gold- a striking contrast to almost every other silver elf which always seems to have either icy, sky, or sea blue eyes.
- His skin glows with the shine of luna during night, a sign of his blood bond to the moon goddess and all her power, and his powers thrive during the night.
- Always a snob for hygiene, Virian will never wear the same hem or gloves twice, and he bathes every day in the private lake of Haagh Shallows.
In truth, he doesn't even notice this in him. He's always been raised as part of the nobility- the better part of society, as he was always taught- and so he has grown to believe it. Trouble follows him everywhere, but he seems to relish in it rather than dread it.
Virian is also dangerously charming with a sort of childish innocence about him, which he most often just uses to further manipulate people, but he can really be a total sweetheart when he wants to be.
He will always be a snobbish narcissistic arse, but he will also always be loyal and true to those who matter to him. It's just a shame he hasn't found anymore to matter just yet.
Whether it be during the 17th or the 21st century, Virian prefers to spend his time in Paris when he is in the Earth realm.
Fluent in French, he is able to pass off as a local with ease and is well known in some periods.
Of course, as a 'human' he has to 'die' sometimes, and when he does he flees to Italy before coming back as a new man with a new life.
And so the cycle goes.