This was getting way too long to put on my profile.
- Two to four paragraphs is best, I can do more but it takes me considerably longer
- I use a spell and grammar checker because I'm mildly dyslexic. I try my best, but there will inevitably be some errors. If something doesn't make sense, please ask me about it and I'll correct it.
- Gore and erotic writing friendly, providing it suits the story. If you're uncomfortable with that, please give me a heads-up beforehand and I'll make sure Richard behaves.
- PMs are best, comments are acceptable. I have the site muted so I don't realize when people use the chat box.
- I go through writer's block a lot, bear with me.
- You can beat Richard to a pulp, I encourage you to do so, but don't kill him. I feel that goes without saying.
- I don't expect all vampire characters to follow the 'vampire rules' Richard has. We'll just call it different bloodlines.
- If you want Richard to turn your character into a vampire please discuss it with me beforehand, I don't make heavy decisions like that for your character.
- He might seem a little OP initially, but Richard's weaknesses are easy to exploit. If you need ideas should your character fight him I'm happy to help.
- You can interact with Richard at any point in his undeath, I'm not limited to modern day.
- Fantasy settings are also acceptable, I'll adapt his story to not include any real-world places.
- Hi, my name's Victor (or just Vic). Nice to meet you.
- If you ask nicely, I'll show you pictures of my dog, his name is Arthur.
- As a disclaimer; I haven't really roleplayed, or written anything for that matter, in the past few years. I'm rusty to say the least. I started back up near the start of October 2021.
- Richard is my own character, though inspired heavily by various vampire stories and lore.
- I used to roleplay as Valentine Grimm and Lucas Howlite, I'm always happy to chat to old friends.
- I have good days and bad days, sometimes I can write a bunch, sometimes I can only reply to certain threads, and sometimes I can't write anything at all even if it says I'm online. Please understand it's nothing personal.
- Face claim: Claes Bang
Plot lines I'd like to explore:
- Richard gains a 'donor', someone that willingly gives up their blood whenever the vampire wants it, in exchange he can offer several benefits be it money, a high, protection, or just a good time.
- At odds with a vampire slayer, fun little battle dynamic.
- Any dark romance, honestly, I'm always entertained by it.