Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

Lᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀᴇғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ I Aᴍ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sɪx ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴛʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ Iᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ.

This is really nothing against the younger generation, some of you have magnificent work but I'm an adult who has no interest in your underage life real world or otherwise.

•°•"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀ Gʜᴀsᴛʟʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ, I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ."°•°

I'm still not exsact on how things work here so if you have interest feel free to leave a comment below, and I'll do my best to reach out to you.

or you can skip the small talk and reach out directly via messages.

ᗩᗷOᑌT ᘜᕼᗩՏTᒪY

Things I Like

• Tension and conflict.​
  • Drama​
  • A 'little' angst​
  • Sometimes romance​
  • Enemies to - anything - ​

[Big fan of mutual bullies in forced cohabitation]

• Active partners who plan and design with me. ​
  • Sometimes a little fluff​
  • Most Genres

Things I Find Boring​

• Things that are too obvious.
  • Fast paced plots.
  • Passive players/partners.
  • 'UwU' character types.

[I honeslty just don't understand how to play against them]

• Pick Me Players

[You gotta earn being a love interest if the tale doesn't specifically require it.]

• 'Out of Character' characters.

[You said your character was mean and a bully. The fact they constantly appologize to my character but don't pick on them proves that was a lie.]

Things I Don't Do

• I don't play male main character profiles. ​
  • I don't do fast paced plots.​
  • I WON'T do fandom work.​
  • I don't play characters that aren't mine.

[I will custom style a character within reason for you, but if i didn't write them I can't really play them.]

ᑕᕼᗩᖇᗩᑕTᗴᖇ ᑭᖇᗴTYᑭᗴՏ

To save this from getting too long Characters profiles are kept to a minimum and their Plot Pretypes will be noted with their specific character name. 

Pᴇʀsᴇᴘʜᴏɴᴇ Wɪɴᴛᴇʀs
⚠️ Extream Warning ⚠️
Organized Crime
  • Persephone Vee Winters
  • 22 yrs | Female | She/Her | Pan
  • 5' | 145lbs | Small, Athletic, and Lean
  • Many Scars, Piercings, and Tattoos

Persephone, or Seph, was born exceptionally wealthy and well protected. This has left her with a rather brat-like attitude. Confident, sociable, manipulative, and deffinitly what you'd consider a bully- Persephone is always up for a challange and is deeply drawn to intellegence.

Xᴀɴᴅʀᴀ ᴛʜᴇ Cʟᴀɪʀᴠᴏʏᴀɴᴛ​
⚠️ Extream Warning ⚠️
Stalking | Obsessive Behavior 
  • Xandra - Xandra Smith if you need something official.
  • 26 yrs | Female| She/Her | Pan
  • 5' | 103lbs | Thin
  • Two Tattoos

Xandra was born to a cult leader, her mother a dangerous zealot who promised Xandra would one day comune with the gods and see into the future. This has made Xandra very weird but most of her oddities pale in comparison to her obsessive fixation and desire to serve whomever has become the focal point of her attention. 

Gᴇᴍɪɴɪ Sᴡᴀɴsᴏɴ
⚠️ Extream Warning ⚠️
None
  • Gemini Marie Swanson
  • 21 yrs | Female | She/Her | Pan
  • 5' | 117lbs | Small
  • Two Scars, One Tattoo

Gemini is favorably flexible, her willingness to compromise and forgive seemingly infinite. However, this is only true if you didn't put her in a sour mood or catch her deprived of her precious sleep. Opinionated, but thoughtful, she demonstrates an almost sarcastic form of sincerity in everything she does. 

Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ Mᴀᴛʜᴇᴡs
⚠️ Extream Warning ⚠️
Serial Killer
  • Victoria Jannette Mathews
  • 27 yrs | AFAB | She/They | Demi/Pan
  • 5'7" | 152lbs | Athletic and Strong
  • One piercing | One Tattoo

Victoria pretends to be meek and soft spoken, preferring to fake a softer persona whenever they are visible. However, alone is when Victoria sheds her sheep's skin to reveal more than just a wolf in disguise. Victoria is witty, aggressive, and quick to engage in banter and even in physical violence. 

Rɪʟᴇʏ ODᴏɴᴀʟᴅ
⚠️ Extream Warning ⚠️
None
  • Riley ODonald II 
  • 25 yrs | Female | She/Her | Pan
  • 5' 6" | 140lbs | Athletic and Lean
  • Several Scars | Multiple Piercings | One Tattoo

The best way to experience Rileys personality is to experience Riley herself. Wild, adventurous, and dangerously fearless- she isn't just drawn to trouble, she actively seeks it out.

Mᴀʀʟᴜsʜɪᴀ
⚠️ Extream Warning ⚠️
Monster
  • Marlushia -just Marlushia -
  • Ancient AF | Female | She/Her | Pan
  • 6'4" - 6'7" | Very heavy Very fit VERY strong
  • Marlushia has a collar fitted that creates a viable oxygen field Marlushia can breath

While Marlushia shows an aversion to working with others and even communicating with them, she isn't particularly violent toward people and doesn't actively ignore or resist moral codes they build around her. She does however display what she calls, "Fuck around and Find out" behavior. This is nothing more than just actions and consquences, but Marlushia will easily take that to the extream if allowed to. And yes- this is applied to every action directed toward her. 

ᑭᒪOT ᑭᖇᗴTYᑭᗴՏ

Character.

• Bᴜʟʟʏ Mᴇ, Bᴜʟʟʏ Yᴏᴜ 🌶 [Persephone]

"Surprised? You shouldn't be."

Persephone has always been a complete pain in your side. If there is some way she can spite you she's going to pick it every time. But this time she may have gone a little too far. Persephone wouldn't go as far as to say she knew the blizzard would trap you both at her family's winter home. But she had deffinilty been hoping for it when she had sent the fake invitation out. This certainly would set a new precedent for the nasty pranks played between the two of you. 

• Sᴜɪᴛᴏʀs ᴀɴᴅ Sᴏʀᴇ Sᴘᴏᴛs 🌶[Persephone]

ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs Pᴇʀsᴇᴘʜᴏɴᴇs ᴇʟᴅᴇsᴛ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ:

Mᴀxɪᴍᴜs[ᴀғᴀʙ ᴛʜᴇʏ/ᴛʜᴇᴍ]

Sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ ᴛᴏ Bᴜʟʟʏ Mᴇ, Bᴜʟʟʏ Yᴏᴜ ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɪᴛs Pᴇʀsᴇᴘʜᴏɴᴇs ᴏʟᴅᴇsᴛ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

"Oh no you don't, stay away from them Seph, seriously. You don't belong in this world, you're just a baby and they are dangerous."

Maximus didn't respect their peers, born as the eldest and heir to a criminal empire, most of the children around them displayed their cowardice outwardly. Those who didn't however often found themselves beaten into submission. Unlike most, Maximus didn't hesitate and it's why they respected you so much. You were one of the few who could match them in wit and one of the fewer who could best them in combat. It's also why they found it hard to breath when they saw the look in in their littlest sister eyes. You were dangerous but when Persephone became fixated on something she could go to incredible lengths to make it hers. And that could be even more dangerous.

Persephone wouldn't be so childish as to call it love but there was just no denying the flinch in her chest when you came into view. She wouldn't be so stupid as to pretend she could understand the world you and her sibling lived in but it wouldn't stop her from at least observing you ever chance she got. 

• Wᴀsᴛᴇ Mʏ Tɪᴍᴇ [Xandra]

"I'm at your service."

Xandra has always been unwavering in her loyalty to you. You could raise her at any hour and she would be present and before you within a half hours notice. Sometimes even sooner. However, theres two things you can't help but notice:

Xandra is undoubtedly obsessed with you.

• It's unclear why and she only offers "I am at your service" every time you ask. 

Xandra is alarmingly clairvoyant, whether that is in knowing something down to the detail when no one else could or simply predicting a set back that shouldn't have even been in the cards. 

• Cɪɴɴɪᴍᴏɴ Gᴜᴍ🌶 [Gemini]

"Seriously? You can't keep coming here"

Well it wasn't like she was just going to leave you to soak in the rain, she could- she wanted to- but she ultimately wouldn't. Being a back alley medic came with its bennifits and apparently also came with some curses. You just weren't the typical type of person Gemini would usually have anything to do with. So to say she was less than a fan of patching up your problems was an understatement.

• Tᴏ Bᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ[Victoria]

Victoria does an incredible job making sure no one knows about her extra activities, you the most so. You're by far her favorite person to pick on and the one who knows the real her the best. At home she is free to be a menace to your life, and a menace they shall always be. The only odd thing tho- whenever anyone else comes around she changes into a person you don't know at all. 

• Tᴏ Bᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Cʜᴀʟʟᴀɴɢᴇʀ [Victoria]

"Well damn, you weren't suppose to find that."

Do you have what it takes to handle Victoria after her facade has fallen. They had always been mellow, their touch gentle and words soft. Not now tho, now they look larger and much angrier. 

• Tᴏ Bᴇ Sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇᴅ [Victoria]

"That, was incredibly stupid of you."

Breaking into homes was either a hobby you got sloppy with, or you were new to it all together. Either way, Victoria standing over you wasn't exsactly what you'd planned. She had seemed smaller before, but everyone looks bigger when they're resting a baseball bat against your knee.

• Tᴏ Bᴇ A Kɪʟʟᴇʀ ɪɴ Dᴇsɢᴜɪsᴇ[Victoria]

"What- is this?"

Victoria wasn't meant to find your things, but she was incredibly nosy when it came to people she was close to. So how was it they missed that you were a killer! Unfortunately when you made your atempt to silence them you found out- Victoria was a killer to. "So- now what?"

• Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ A Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ Lᴇɴsᴇ [Riley]

Aside from the supernatural and paranormal Riley has also fallen deeply in love with art. Especially photography. "Could I take your picture?" Whether it was from a class, an exhibit, or perhaps even just because you had caught her eye on the street. She was here now and she wanted to make you a muse.

• Creepy Creatures ᴀɴᴅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ Fɪɴᴅ Tʜᴇᴍ [Riley]

'Unnatural' creatures only.

Riley has been chasing you down for weeks, trecking her nimble self through dangers you were almost certain would scare her off. But she's tenacious and unwilling to give up no matter how many times you slip through her fingers.

"Wait! Please! I- I just want to know you're real! I promise, I'll put the camera away." 

• A Gʜᴏsᴛ ɪɴ 22B [Riley]

Riley is insatiable for the paranormal, couple that with her dangerous fearless and that is exsactly how she ends up staking out the haunted apartment 22B. How you ended up here is entirely your own problem, but knowing the lengths she's willing to go- well Riley is undoubtedly already trying to convince you to join her as backup. That is if she hasn't already.

• Tᴏ ʙᴇ A Pᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ Ass 🌶 [Marlushia]

"Call me Lucious again, I dare you."

You and Marlushia have never seen eye to eye, but it seems she's finally had enough of your pet name. 

• Tᴏ Bᴇ Cᴜʀɪᴏᴜs [Marlushia]

"Well, don't just stare- it's rude. If you've got a question ask?"

Everyone always has questions, so it's not a surprise you would too. Not many species got to visit the dying planet Earth and its rotting solar system, so many times when others figure out Marlushia was from Earth they have many questions. 

• Tᴏ Bᴇ A Lᴀʙ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ [Marlushia]

"What are you doing in here?"

It's bad enough to be stuck on an off world planet, but to be stuck with an other species Scientist for a lab partner was really bad. Worse for you, Marlushia doesn't seem particularly pleased that you're standing in what she considered her lab. 

• Hᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ 🌶 [Marlushia]

"Oh you think you're funny do you?" 

Typically Marlushia doesn't interact much with others, but it seems she's run out of tolerance for something you've been doing. Cornering you should be the least of your worries tho, considering the extra inches of height she was suddenly gaining. What on this filthy plannet could you have done to end up in this position?

No-Character

I only have Character based pretypes currently, but am open to hearing ideas, suggestions, and other plots you may have in kind. 

"ᑭᗩIᖇIᑎᘜՏ"

These are matchup types more than pairings I guess. 

Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴠs Bᴀᴅ

Fight me- seriously, fight me. I don't care what side of the line I stand on, we can even trade of if you like. But there should be a stark contrtast in morality.

• Heros vs Villians
  • Bully vs Good Samaritan
  • Serial Killer vs Detective

Like I said, basically just opposite character types. This however, does not nessecarily mean opposites attract- not every story turns out for the best.

Eᴠɪʟ ᴠs Eᴠɪʟ

If you've seen [To Be the Killer in Disguise] this is similar to the theme here.

This theme can be altered to be a duo of Evil against Good, but typically is designed for fighting between two darker forces.
  • Theif vs Theif
  • Villain vs Villain
  • Tyrant vs Tyrant

Two evils, maybe one is worse, maybe they are equally as terrible and fighting to prove who's better. Perhaps even one evil is so great the other has no choice but to get involved.

Tᴡᴏ Aᴄᴇs

Sometimes being the same is the greatest blessing you can know, or it is the worst curse you've ever been subjected to. But it can be fun to see how two very similar beings will respond to each others unique quirks.

• Best Friends
  • Partners in Crime
  • Close Colleagues

Birds of a feather flock together but sometimes even your personlity twin can be a little much to handle. After all, just like finger prints, no two people are exactly alike.

Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅʟʏ Dɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ

This is sort of an agreed bait and switch- whether it's pretending to be someone you aren't or actually being cappable of things no one thought you were, this is designed to leave some kind of surprise.

• Quiet but exceptionally Brave
  • Violent but Charitable
  • Charming but Apathetic and Crule

What are you to do when your sweet roommate turns out to be viciously prepaired in a home invasion? Do you flinch away when the violent monster of a woman you saw stomping on another poor soul crouches before a homeless man. Or do you watch to witness her returning what looks like a wallet and an uncertain amount of money.

Tʀᴀɢɪᴄʟʏ Cʟɪᴄʜᴇ

Sometimes we all want to do something tha's superly over done. Me included.

• Highschool Never Ends: College Edition
  • Opposites Attract
  • Love at First Sight

Honestly, these are just examples and not exactly what I'm currently looking for. Mostly becuase I'm very bad at explaining cliches because I regocnize them when I see them, not before I write them.

Well- 

That all came out a little lengthier than I thought it would.

Anyway

Wander over Yonder

You need to be a member of Writer's Realm - Roleplay to add comments!

Join Writer's Realm - Roleplay

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This looks so exciting! You have some great characters. I think Seph will go over well! I hope you find some great writers. Be sure to snoop around people's profiles and friend request people that interest you! It's the best way to start an interaction and get some partners :)

This reply was deleted.