ON HIATUS: April 27th-May 17th
= ♀ =
= 8 - years old | 4'2 ft =
= Forest Deity =
Lily's story begins with an ending. A Night Dragon by the name of Skya had been guarding a sacred forest from a mountain that towered from the middle of it. For generations, the forest had been kept safe under her supervision, dispelling all and any threat that may have presented itself or was hidden. The forest in return valued Skya's presence, keeping balance in its ecosystems. The war beast soon fell sick and underwent hibernation deep within the labyrinth within her mountain, until she perished, transcending from a mere guardian to a deity. Lily never had a mother or a father, her cries as an infant rang throughout the woods, drawing the attention of peaceful nomads in the vicinity. They would care for her, however if they attempted to leave the forest with her, unknown threats would suddenly appear then disappear to draw them back into the woods. Some nomads stayed with her longer than others, teaching her different lessons as Lily grew.
However, no matter what she did, where she went, or who she was with, Lily found herself back to shrine where her life had begun. After the age of seven, Lily found herself independent enough to not seek the aid of strangers, but of forest sprites instead, allowing her to leave the forest perimeter and into urban settings in very rare occasions.
For her age, Lily is extremely independent, but as children are, she is even more curious. She doesn't intentionally seek out danger, but manages to find it from time to time. From accidentally stumbling onto dangerous, slumbering beasts, to falling into mermaid-infested lakes to take a closer look, however she manages to escape by the thinnest margin. At times she mistakens recklessness for being brave when she does go on her small adventures. Taking a more positive outlook, she assumes all creatures are friendly and gentle, and introduces herself as such. However, Lily does have a stubborn streak when she finds herself having an authority figure. She knows she should listen when there's an important lesson to be heard, but Lily would rather explore and gain wisdom from said lesson on her own. When it comes to pain or injury, Lily has learned not to wail, but instead endure it until she fixes herself.
If she finds someone or something intriguing, Lily will immediately ask question after question to satiate that curiosity of hers. Rarely will she find herself disliking anything, or anyone, unless they cause harm to her first.
Lily's attire does not vary often, being limited to what nomads had given to her as a generous donation. Her shoes are handmade moccasins that a lady had made for her once she saw the child walking barefoot everywhere with small bruises on her feet. Her pants and shirts were fitted to her size, hand stitched as well. Lily would watch how these adults had sewn her clothes, and learned how to repair them if she ever needed to. Lily's pants are a dark brown, possibly black if soiled. She changes between two shirts depending how dirty they are, one an off-white/beige with red threading and the other orange with white threading.
Lily has pale skin and brilliant blue eyes. Her thick, wavy hair changes color varying on the season. In the summer, her hair is dark brown, nearly black, as it gets colder, her hair color lightens until its completely white.
Lily does indeed have a set of powers that aren't very monumental at the moment, especially at her young age. She's not invincible by any means, yet all have helped her survive thus far, such as:
- Lily can communicate with all animals and mythical beasts alike. She's learned to tune out the simple-minded thoughts of animals like rodents and insects. Sometimes she can convinve predators to protect her, but it doesn't work most of the time. It does allow her a chance to befriend them and when talking to the right animal or beast, it makes for great conversation.
- Lily has the ability to heal others or herself with her own energy, but more suitably with water. If she uses too much of her energy, she'll faint, which is why water is more preferable.
- Lily can grow small forest sprites and smaller plants and flowers to aid her temporarily. They can form into small creatures to do small jobs or warn her of lingering danger in the woods. However, most of the time she'll use this ability to just watch them dance around for her amusement.
[ R U L E S ]
- Minor friendly, and with Lily being a minor, she will have no relationship status.
- A paragraph minimum for replies, I will try to replicate in length anything more than that.
- The default setting is a forest, but if need be, a safe location in a city will be fine as well.
- You add, you start.
- Killing her or any behavior that is unethical toward a child will immediately end the thread, the idea of Lily is to grow a character through experience with others.
- Expect replies in a two week span
-I also write as Agnes on this site