Current Thoughts: "Just a bit longer...Your sacrifice will not be forgotten, Princess."
Name: Jett (No Last name given)
Age: 235/ Birthdate: Dec. 25
Personality: The Trickster at his finest
Species: Mixed breed, no name.
Jett was born a bastard child and raised oddly normal for a supernatural. His mother thirsted for nothing but blood, being of Vampiric descent. While his father was known worldwide as none other than, Lucifer the Morning Star. Of course, Lucifer never had time for his spawns, leaving Jett to his mother. Due to the fact that Endora, Jett's mother, was a Vampire and Lucifer a fallen angel; Jett was birthed without an exact name for his species. He bare's no fangs or blood-thirst, as well as no wings from his father's side. This leaves him...mostly normal. Our red-head retained most of his mother's traits and near to none of his father's, leaving him much weaker than most of Lucifer's spawns. None-the-less, Jett was gifted with his mother's abilities; ones that would put most demons to shame...A Healers Touch.
Although Jett was a wanderer for a good portion of his early years, it wasn't without purpose. Despising his father with every fiber of his being, Jett always longed for the power he was denied at birth. The throne would one day be his. Perhaps that day was closer than he thought, or would he be sadly mistaken... After a meeting with a Starcaller known as Amir. Jett found that the two had similar goals. Yet Amir's strength and power-control already seemed strong enough to face his father without help. Silently Jett plotted. Amir wished to kill Lucifer, and it seemed he would attempt to with or without Jett. His father's death would mean, the throne open. With his mind made up, our red-head vowed to serve Amir. For the longest time, Amir knew nothing of Jett's true plans or even the fact that Jett, had Lucifer's blood running through his veins. His life as a butler for several loyal years came to an end when Amir began to slip even further into insanity. Ultimately, Jett and Amir parted ways. With Jett as his grounding, Amir eventually ran into issues. He'd lost his healer, his entertainment, and more importantly his very foundation. His final act against Ceres, a dear friend of Jett's, made our red head's final decision. Not only did Jett flee from Amir's clutches but also stole his most powerful possession.
Jett's talents, as a supernatural are quite unique. He isn't much of a fighter unless you push the right buttons. Inherited from his mother, Jett is an outstanding healer. With the ability to use recovery magic as well as other supporting magics; this makes him a well sought after ally. Although Jett possesses such brilliance in the supporting aspects of magic, he's yet to use it on anyone other than himself and his Late-Master, Amir.
Aside from his outstanding healing abilities, Jett retained a few of his fathers weaker skills, allowing him small offensive bouts if needed. Jett's single red eye ties in with the abilities that his father passed down to him, though his natural eye color is green. Our-redhead's signature trait is his speed. At normal speed, he's no different from that of an average demon. Though with a spell, spoken from his tongue, he has the ability to quicken himself and allies; literally multiplying his speed to unknown numbers. He's in no way the fastest creature in the world, but faster than most is better than none. Almost all of Jett's spells must be spoken from his lips, meaning they are extremely hard to replicate unless his voice is present. Still, has taught Ceres, an imprisoned Fae of his past Master, a few of his minor spells.
* Note that skills with "quotes" around them must be spoken from his lips *
- "Haste" - Once spoken, any allies he is directing the skill at will gain a speed boost.
- "Blood Boil" (Name and Skill inherited from his mother) - Once this word reaches Jett's Enemy's ears, their blood will begin to heat causing them to lose focus and fight more poorly. Note: This ability takes a lot of stamina to maintain.
- "Bloom" - Any plants in the area will open and secrete a pollen that, if inhaled, puts the breather in a sleep/drowsy state.
- "Crush" - Once spoken any allies it is directed to will gain a strengthening boost for their skills and physical strength. Side Effects: The listener's eyes may radiate red.
- "Whither" - Upon speaking this word, rain will begin to fall. Once the drops touch the ground, they become toxic. With enough rainfall, toxic puddles will gather upon the ground. Touching the toxins could result in illness, melting flesh, and/or draining of energy.
- Sacrifice - Jett will mutter in tongues to himself. All of his energy will leave his body and travel to his targeted ally. All of his energy enters the target, knocking Jett unconscious in the process. The target gains a huge power boost and a restoring aura that quickens the healing process.
- Resolve - With the snap of a finger, Jett is able to echo his voice through his mind. ~ Telepathy~ This skill is used to speak long distances or cast his spells if he is unable to speak.
- "Cleanse" - Upon speaking this word, his hands will begin to radiate a warm green aura. This green light is a healing aura. If Jett lays hands on an ally while in his healing state, their wounds will begin to heal.
- "Stone Skin" - Upon speaking this a transparent shield forms around his target, defending them from on-coming attacks. The barrier is easily broken but can easily be put up again.
- Kiss of the Snake Charmer *Special Skill*(Name and Skill inherited from his mother.) - This ability is passive and uncontrollable by Jett. Removing his eye patch. Jett reveals his crimson red eye inherited from his father. Jett's gaze becomes contagious. If one locks eyes with him. Their body falls under his control for a set period of time; Usually around 5 minutes. *If the user has a more powerful mind than Jett, this could backfire causing serious harm to our redhead.
- Calling *Special Skill*(Skill inherited from his father.) - Muttering in tongues, after a small channel time, Two identical clones of himself spawn on either side of him.
- Enhanced Senses - I.e, speed, strength, hearing, sight. All supernaturals usually possess these traits.
- Physical Strength - Jett's speed comes at a cost. While he, himself, possesses heightened strength, powerful blows will quickly halt him. This also means Jett cannot wield heavy weapons due to being slowed down.
- Silence - If Jett is muted, he is unable to cast most of his spells. This can be purged by him, however.
- Kiss of the Snake Charmer*skill* - This is one of Jett's most powerful skills, yet one that he uses wisely. While this gives him the power to control someone upon eye contact. If the victim has a more powerful/advanced mind than he, this skill will backfire damaging Jett. Typically he'll get massive head pains.
- Cosmic Energy - Although not yet tested, it is believed Cosmic energy is a weakness of his, much like it is to his father.
- Mana Draining Skills - Jett's magic pool is extremely large, much like his father's, however, it can be depleted just the same.
Jett keeps his ties shallow, the few people on his list of contacts have an extensive history or bond with him. A lover is almost out of the question for him. Taking after his father, our red-head enjoys the excitement of one night stands and the fresh scent of a new partner. He sees Sexual desires as a necessity rather than a need for a relationship. However, Jett is extremely loyal once mated, and can always be sucked into a relationship, it's just very unlikely.
Relationship Status: Single: N/a.
Current Interests: He's been chasing the tail of a particular Knight. This is more for his thrill than anything.
Jett: "You're the only one that can kill him. Are you sure you want to do this?"
Ceres: "Yes. I have something I must protect."
Jett: "You realize you might not come out of this alive, Princess..."
Ceres: "Yes, I'm ready."
Ceres and Jett have a long history together. From the first time she became a captive to his Late Master, the two formed a bond. Their bond only strengthened later in life once the two reunited on the outside. Jett has taken a liking to Ceres and treats her as a younger sister. He had realized at one point in time Ceres may have wanted more; though her hellbent reality of Jett's father has kept her feelings for him at bay. Jett prefers things this way. With his Late Master at large, it appears Jett may be the downfall of his most trusted Ally.
Amir: "Are you sure you're not a Demon, Jett?"
Jett: "Of course, whatever gave you that idea, Master?"
Amir: "You're as cunning as a snake."
Jett: "Checkmate. Care for another round?"
Jett's first imprints on this world were made alongside his former Master, Amir. This was a relationship Jett opted into willingly in order to slay his father. Using Amir to do the dirty work that Jett was not fit to do seemed the perfect plan. However, Amir was far more unstable mentally than Jett had planned on. Over the course of time, Jett found a way to detach himself from Amir. His sister allowed him the opportunity to escape. Before leaving, Jett was sure to swipe the one thing that Amir could use against not only him but his Sister as well as Ceres. Jett is no hero, but with Amir's Medallion of Absolute Law out of his clutches, not only he, but the world is a much safer place.
Jett: "Mother, you need to put down that bottle, we need to get as far away from here as we can."
Endora: "Dear son, why don't you trust me?"
Jett: "That's not it, I don't trust him. You've angered my Father."
Endora: "Silly boy, I can handle myself. Now come here and let me drink from those sweet veins."
Jett: "....... Fine."
Endora was Jett's mother. It was clear to say Jett was an accident. Endora was drawn to the blood of Lucifer. Through whatever deal/argument the two got into on that fateful evening, Jett was conceived. She raised him alone and did the best a mother could do for a deadbeat. In more cases than not, Endora was drunk. The alcohol kept her grounded, but also kept Her and her child from bonding. From a young age, Jett became her blood mule. He did this reluctantly but willingly in order to keep his mother happy and healthy. Her death came swiftly while Jett was away. Although he seems alright with her passing, Jett mourns his mother quite often. Her death started his smoking habit.
Viviette: "Because, of course in his sense, his son and daughter, brother and sister, would be looked highly upon fucking each other senseless? Screaming brother! Sister! Into the air in luxuriating bliss into the air without copulation?"
Jett: "I could give a damn."
Viviette: "Could give a damn, you say?"
Jett: "We aren't humans dear sister."
Jett met Viv out of sheer luck. Many years back, she and his Late Master we an item. Sadly, their relationship was destined for failure. However, knowing of Jett's origins, she began to speak to him far more than she did his Master. Over several years, the two have kindled an odd bond. Although they are not siblings, Jett still calls Viv his sister. She's a spawn of Lucifer, While he is a child of Lucifer. The nickname derived from their similarities. Although Jett calls Viv his sister, this doesn't stop him from doing everything he can to get in her pants. He doesn't have a romantic interest in her and only does this for sport. Viv however, knows this and fails to comply with his game.
Jett: "C'mon, we used to be on the same side once."
Valkyrie: "We were never on the same side."
Jett: "At least not willingly."
Valkyrie: "I suggest you steer clear of me, otherwise I'll take care of you myself."
Jett: "As you wish, False King."
Jett encountered Valkyrie for the first time not long after joining forces with his Late Master. She was charmed by Amir, though the two never amounted to so much as a kiss. It wasn't long after that Jett realized Amir held much more over Valkyrie than just his good looks. Eventually, Valkyrie broke free of Amir, and the two met later down the road. In an effort to kindle something, Jett outstretched a hand to Valkyrie. However, it appears her strength has passed his own. Although the two would prove an even match, Jett has chosen the safe route. The two have yet to meet since.
♖ Jett is an excellent chess player.
♖ Endora, Jett's mother was murdered by his own father.
♖ Jett's fighting style and abilities leave him vulnerable to physical attacks.
♖ He is an excellent chef.
♖ Jett is a gambler, which is currently his source of income.
♖ His title The Rook was given to him by his old Master. It's grown on him.
♖ Jett is a softy and has been seen putting himself in harm's way for others multiple times.
♖ Jett's blood is extremely tasteful to Vampires. Not only is it filling but also invigorating. His blood puts most bloodsuckers in an ecstasy-like state. It is believed this is due to both Lucifer's blood along with his mother's Vampiric Pureblood cells.