Before You Interact/ Guideline
Hello! My name is Tessa and I am a 22-year-old college student who works a LOT. Please read these before you interact and stuff with me. ^^ Thank you!
- Please be patient with me as I have a lot on my plate. I used to try and run five different blogs but that's too much.
((UPDATE: THE NADIYA, DEIRDRE, AND MULTI-CHARACTER BLOGS ARE ALL ON PERMANENT HIATUS. I WILL SEND MESSAGES ABOUT THEM ALL SOON ENOUGH))
- If your character wants to be sexual with mine, please take it to the inbox and MAYBE I will consider it. I don't write smut often. To add on to this rule, please do not make sexual comments about my characters and their FC's. It's incredibly disrespectful, toxic, and I won't allow that here.
- Sexual jokes can be funny to some, but things about how someone has some sort of fetish of some race is incredibly nasty and I want nothing apart of it. To add to that last bit, 18+ themes are cool, but I will not accept anything that is racist, hateful, cruel, inhumane, or anything involving actual talk of murder, rape, etc. Keep stuff about murder and violence in our RPs and not in real life.
- I do not do anything involving rape (even though there will be mentions of it) in my roleplays and never will, and I guess it's not clear to some people that talking about other cultures and fetishizing them is not okay. If you talk about how you have (for example) "yellow fever" around me, we're done (because yes, I am Asian and to be more specific: Korean! It should not matter what race I am, fetishizing races and cultures is so wrong) Unless it's about the actual illness Yellow Fever, we're fucking over and I won't have any more to say.
- Let this be my more official and documented warning as apparently context is not enough and common sense is out the window in society.
- I may write about things that are not kid-friendly. When I say not kid-friendly, I mean that my characters will cuss, drink, sometimes shoot guns, etc. I will not in any way bring out anything nasty or hateful. I can do kid-friendly RPs but do let me know. <3 Unless we work something out, don't get mad if you see something that is mature like violence or dark psychological topics.
- If you want to have any type of romance with any of my characters please ask so we can plot that out. Otherwise, do not try to make unwanted advances. Please do not comment on how "sexy" or "hot" my character's FC is. That's incredibly rude and disrespectful.
- If you have any questions or concerns, let me know! I am a pretty chill person so just talk to me and be honest. I would rather you tell me if I am doing something that you are uncomfortable with instead of finding it out when it's too late.
- Please note that if you add me and drop off the face of the earth, I will unfriend you after about a month or so of no contact. I don't want to just be a number to your friends list and have nothing else to do with you. As the last point states, I am always willing to talk and listen and if you are busy with real-life I am totally fine with it. I just need to have some type of warning before someone just disappears for months on end.
- I have a LOT of issues with comprehension so please try to spell things correctly and use proper grammar if you can. I know sometimes English may not be everyone's first language so I will be more understanding there, but for those with English as their native tongue, please make an effort. Otherwise, it ruins the RP for me.
- Please do not let me be the only one carrying the plot/rp. I do not have enough energy or patience for that and I have nothing to lose so dropping rps that are going nowhere are so easy for me. I understand if you have a lot going on, are busy, or are having a hard time coming up with stuff. That's where I refer you back to the other note of: talk to me.
If you want to contact me through other social media or whatever, just ask! I love chatting with folks. ^^ Thank you for reading!