VIVACIOUS CAPTIVATING PERSUASIVE CHARMING
of house Kyljoy
Elves and fae alike were ecstatic to hear that the royal king and queen of the magical land of Esteria had given birth to two healthy children- a boy and a girl. As the years drew on, all began to realize that they'd have preferred only one healthy child. They'd have preferred to not have Virian.
A born prankster, the young elf prince does anything to have a bit of fun, and doesn't care who he hurts. His ambitions are strange and unknown to all but him. Does he want to hurt or laugh at you? Does he drink to excess or abstain for his health? Does he help the good or the bad? Even he doesn't know, until the situation comes. Then he'll decide, if he can be bothered.
Virian was nicknamed the 'Wicked Prince' by his own court- and for good reason. Manipulation is his forté, although that shouldn't be confused with being his passion and main hobby. Those are much more private matters. But one mustn't forget that just the same as manipulating, Virian also relishes in the art of theatre and the attention it gives him.
Like all high born nobles he plays many instruments brilliantly, but no one has been able to match his skills in dancing, singing, composing, and writing. Although not particularly athletic, he does harbour a stealthy talent for magic. This might come as a surprise to some, but most elves aren't very powerful magi. Sure, it comes naturally, but never strongly. Virian, however, harbours a talent even he himself is sometimes wary of.
With a look that books take pages to tell of, the Prince has the sort of charm where you don’t quite understand whether or not you detest and desire him. And, not unlike when you do read a book where it takes ages to explain just one person, you either love or hate him.
- As a prince of the blood Virian wears the very best money can buy, and he expects nothing less. Satin weaved by the frost elves of the mountains of Nimtum; linen from the untouched plants far in the field of sorrows; leather made of royal fae cattle, etc.
- His hair is a natural curly mess which he often tries to control by slicking back. Unsuccessfully.
- His eyes are a swirling shade of gold- a striking contrast to almost every other silver elf which always seems to have either icy, sky, or sea blue eyes.
- His skin glows with the shine of luna during the night: a sign of his blood bond to the moon goddess and all her power, and his powers thrive during that time.
- Always a snob for hygiene, Virian will never wear the same hem or gloves twice, and he bathes every day in the private lake of Haagh Shallows.
In truth, he doesn't even notice this in him. He's always been raised as part of the nobility- the better part of society, as he was always taught- and so he has grown to believe it. Although prejudiced to things such as 'class', he does accept other people for what they are, even if he thinks he's better than them
Virian is also dangerously charming with a sort of childish innocence about him, which he most often just uses to further manipulate people, but he can really be a total sweetheart when he wants to be.
He will always be a snobbish narcissistic arse, but he will also always be loyal and true to those who matter to him. It's just a shame he hasn't found anymore to matter. Yet...
Whether it be during the 17th or the 21st century, Virian prefers to spend his time in Paris when he is in the Earth realm. Fluent in French, he is able to pass off as a local with ease and is well known in some periods.
Of course, as a 'human' he has to 'die' sometimes, and when he does he flees to Italy before coming back as a new man with a new life.
And so the cycle goes.
Virian cares not for such feeble matters of a person gender. The trouble is getting him to like the personality.