Ravenloft By The Sea

And so the cycle begins again

Hello there! I am looking for two folks looking to join me on adventures through Ravenloft and the Curse Of Strahd adventure module. The land of Barovia has been dominated by Count Strahd von Zarovich for milenia, bringing unfortunate souls into its dark realm of mist and blood for the Counts own amusement. Have you come here by choice? Chasing fame and fortune? Dragged here by monsters or men? Or maybe, the stars were aligned, the time just right, you were guided here by fate? Explore the land of Barovia and meet its inhabitants. Can you free the land of Barovia from its shrouded bounds, or with the vampiric overlord Strahd trap them here forever?

This will be a pure roleplay game, no (dnd) character sheets or dice required. 

Some things to remember when coming to this game:

• Tone. Embrace the dark fantasy setting and create characters with heroic hearts or the potential to grow into true heroes when faced with life-or-death situations. Cooperation and collaboration will be key in this twisted realm.
  • Theme. As you explore this gothic horror landscape, prepare to allow your characters to confront their own regrets, traumas, flaws, and fears, enhancing the overall atmosphere and tension of the campaign.
  • Engagement. Prepare to delve deep into the rich lore and history of this world. Taking notes and engaging with the story will not only heighten your experience but also benefit your party as you navigate this intricate adventure.
  • Tactics. Tread carefully in a land rife with hidden allies and potential enemies. Consider the consequences of your actions and avoid making unnecessary enemies who could hinder your progress.
  • Roleplay. Be open to forming meaningful relationships with the unique and intriguing non-player characters that inhabit this world. Emotional investment in these characters will enrich your overall experience.
  • Difficulty. Death may lurk around every corner, but with clever thinking and strategic alliances, your party can overcome even the most daunting obstacles.
  • Narrative. Expect the campaign to begin with a clear path but quickly evolve into an expansive sandbox. Balancing and prioritizing multiple quests will be crucial as you navigate the world's urgent deadlines and far-reaching consequences.

What happens beyond Ravenloft will be dependant on the players actions and desires. 

Please note that I will be asking that new characters be made for the purpose of this game. Characters will be made along side other plays in order to keep from overlapping themes, builds, and skills. If you are interested please leave a message here describing your play style and I will reach out to you. This is a group game, so if you are looking for a 1v1, this isnt for you.

Numbers of spots left: 

1. Judgement 

2. Aesa Larsen

You need to be a member of Writer's Realm - Roleplay to add comments!

Join Writer's Realm - Roleplay

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Still looking for a third-

Preferably another male character.

• Aesa Larsen Thanks for the reply. I'll get back to you soon with some more questions. If you have any questions for me, feel free to leave em here or pm them to me. o7

• I'm always game for anything D&D related. My game is on hiatus and I have the itch. 

My writing RP style and my D&D rp style aren't terribly different. I enjoy darker themes and characters. I enjoy difficult situations. When it comes to D&D I try to make sure that everyone gets a turn to voice an opinon or a thought in situations. I believe in respect and manners as a player/writer,. I love when characters can build a connection and you feel the emotion of the choices in game or story. I'm big on the story telling aspect and enjoy the journey as much as reaching the destination. 

This reply was deleted.